Click on a job to view the full job specification
Customer Services Administrator - Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Permanent, Full Time
Are you an experienced Customer Services Administrator looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy problem solving using your listening and communication skills to investigate and influence a resolution?
An exciting opportunity is available for a successful administrator to join our busy customer services department. With customers at the heart of our business, your role will involve taking a hands on approach to resolving customer complaints working in collaboration with our internal quality control and warehouse departments. You will be confident and clear in both your written and verbal correspondence providing regular updates to customers on their complaint, and will have a calm and positive attitude when involved in difficult conversations. You will also provide administration support to our external sales team, managing new enquiries and orders.
To be successful in this role we are seeking experienced customer services administrators, who are confident on the telephone, and have either previously worked in a complaints role or have experience of working within a textiles business. You will be IT competent and comfortable using email, Microsoft Word, Excel and bespoke internal systems. You will have experience of working in a fast paced and pressured environment to tight deadlines, and will enjoy the challenges involved in customer complaints.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered for this role please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. Please send these directly to email@example.com for the attention of the Customer Services Manager.
Showroom Sales Associate - Design Centre Chelsea Harbour, London
ROMO, a leading privately owned textile and wallcovering design house, is looking for an enthusiastic and confident Showroom Sales Associate to permanently join our flagship showroom based at the Design Centre Chelsea Harbour, London.
Family run since 1902, The Romo Group specialises in the supply of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings to both the domestic and contract markets. There are currently 6 design houses operating within The Romo Group, each with its own unique style. For more details about the company and our brands please visit: www.romo.com
The Showroom team are our first point of contact for Romo customers and provide excellent customer service through their knowledge and passion for our products. The successful candidate should be friendly, polite and approachable with preferably previous sales experience within the interiors industry.
- Assisting customers with their selection of products for use in interior schemes, taking an active approach to understand their needs and requirements
- Being knowledgeable and familiar with products, being able to offer an effective and accurate answer to customer questions
- Forming and maintaining relationships with clients
- Support with the day to day running of the Showroom, ensuring it is well presented at all times
- Preparing sample packs for customers
- Working in collaboration with colleagues to manage and update the sample library on a daily basis
- Supporting telephone and email enquires
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, with outstanding English language, written and spoken
- A strong eye for colour and design
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise
- Good attention for detail
- A proactive team worker with a flexible attitude and the ability to use ones initiative
- A friendly and welcoming approach with outstanding customer service skills
- IT competent with the ability to use Microsoft Office: Word & Excel
The successful candidate will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, will be well presented and enjoy working as a member of a busy, proactive team.
Salary dependant on experience
If you believe you have the relevant skills that match our role please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. Please email these to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Showroom Manager.
Showroom Sales Associate - USA - Atlanta, Georgia
Join our dynamic team of Sales Associates and become the face of one of the most reputable, exciting and trendy companies in luxury textile design today. Our sales associates combine their passion for luxury design and expert knowledge, to assist interior designers in their product selection process. As ambassadors of the Romo brand, our showroom associates model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service.
If you are you looking for a successful and hip organization, that combines the nonchalant corporate culture of a Silicon Valley start-up, with the foundation of an established 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may be your next home! We offer extremely competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
What will you do?:
- Work alongside Interior Design clients to Introduce new collections and promote suitable fabric and wallcovering solutions for a wide variety of design projects
- Offer product options and “schemes” requested by interior designers via email or phone.
- Display integrity with an ever present commitment to providing the best possible customer service
- Manage all aspects of order entry, including quotes, reserves, sales order entry and order processing, along with any and all required follow up
- Maintain correct inventory levels for memo samples
- Keep product merchandising up to date according to standardized rotations.
- Maintain a fresh and sexy showroom aesthetic with frequently updated product displays
- Manage our customer base and build key relationships within the design community
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media in order to create new leads and become a prime designer resource
- Make a conscious effort to host and attend industry events
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
What's in it for you?
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Dental. Life and disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Qualiï¬ed candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
The ROMO Group
16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
Allround Customer Service & Marketing Medewerker - The Netherlands
Ben jij op zoek naar een verantwoordelijke baan met veel afwisseling? Heb jij ervaring op het gebied van social media, customer service, ben je flexibel en heb je een passie voor interieur? Wij zijn per direct op zoek naar een nieuwe collega die onze binnendienst komt versterken voor een uiteenlopende functie. De ene dag voer je orders in en help je klanten in de showoom, de andere dag regel je alles voor een beurs of event en zorg je ervoor dat onze producten op de juiste manier onder de aandacht komen bij de klant/consument via o.a. social media, advertenties en news letters die je vertaalt.
- Uitstekend communicatief vaardig, met zakelijk Engelse taal in woord en geschrift
- Woonachtig in omgeving Utrecht en 32/40 uur beschikbaar
- Ervaren met online marketing en kennis op het gebied van stoffen is een pre
- Een teamplayer met een positieve instelling, initiatiefrijk en flexibel
- Uitstekend organisatorisch vaardig
- Dienstverlenend en klantvriendelijk
- Ervaren met MS office Word & Excel
-De kans om te excellereren bij een gerenommeerd internationaal groeiend bedrijf
- Veel ruimte voor persoonlijke groei
-Een klein, informeel en loyaal team
Indien je geinteresseerd bent in bovenstaande vacature en voldoet aan de hierboven gestelde kwalificaties ontvangen we graag je sollicitatie inclusief motivatie, CV en foto via: email@example.com
Om een beter beeld van ons te krijgen en voor meer informatie verwijzen we je naar onze overkoepelende website:www.theromogroup.com
Maintenance Engineer - Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Full time, Permanent, Kirkby-in-Ashfield
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer with qualifications in mechanics, electrics, carpentry and plumbing? Do you enjoy working a varied role which requires you to complete work to set timeframes ensuring our sites are maintained to a very high standard?
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our company, to support the maintenance of our sites including: mechanical, electrical, carpentry, and plumbing. Family run since 1902, The Romo Group specialises in the supply of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings to both the domestic and contract markets. For more details on the company, please visit: www.romo.com
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Carry out a variety of general site repairs and maintenance work such as mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, with and without supervision
- Planned and reactive maintenance of plant equipment including keeping and recording stocks of spares.Keeping an accurate record of dates and maintenance carried out
- Liaise with sub-contractors as and when required
- Compiling quotes from external suppliers for cost comparison e.g. services and repair
- Ensure maintenance and mechanical repairs are correctly documented and filed for all machinery including fork truck and access machinery
- Maintaining equipment, spares and tools, and keep up to date records
- Asset care register and reporting
- Working alongside health & safety to ensure all actions and risk assessments are carried out in a safe manner
To be successful in this role we are seeking candidates with a strong multi trade background or experience, with previous experience of working within maintenance, who enjoy working as part of a team in a fast paced environment, and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
Candidates will also need to demonstrate good time management skills with strong attention to detail. They should have a flexible and methodical approach to their work, with an innovative style to problem solving.
If you believe you have the skills and experience that match our role please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. Please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of our Head of Operations.
Black Edition Senior Textile Designer - Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Full time, Permanent, Kirkby-in-Ashfield
Salary dependent on experience
Part of The Romo Group, Black Edition, is a leading design house in the textiles and wallcoverings industry. Family run since 1902, The Romo Group now has six established brands, all with their own unique character and style, that specialise in the supply of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings to both the domestic and contract markets. Since launching in 2013, the Black Edition brand has continued to forge its own identify creating designs with a distinctive, edgy style and characteristic colour palette for the luxury interiors market. For more information on our brand please visit: www.blackedition.com
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Textile Designer with exceptional talent and creativity to join our dynamic and busy Black Edition design studio to work alongside a team of designers on a variety of tasks.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Creating original, unique designs for a variety of applications.
- Actively researching into design and colour trends.
- Interpreting trends appropriately for the brand.
- Working proactively with all members of design, buying and production teams, supporting and developing business relationships to ensure successful results at all levels of the product journey.
- Liaising with suppliers to provide feedback on trials and developments throughout the design and production process.
- Visiting suppliers to assist in overseeing fabric and wallcoverings production.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Textile Designer in a commercial setting.
- A high achieving degree in Textile Design or similar qualification.
- Be a dedicated, passionate and industrious designer with an aspirational taste level to meet the complexity of this role.
- Good knowledge of all aspects of the commercial fabric printing and production process including digital, rotary and flat bed.
- A strong knowledge and previous experience of CAD.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work closely with all members of the design team and with other relevant departments.
- Be flexible and practical with task management and with an ability to work under pressure and within time scales.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- A sound understanding of Intellectual Property rights and all aspects of copyright related to design.
The successful candidate will help oversee and create exclusive designs that meet the ethos of the Black Edition brand and should display an affinity with and understanding of the brand. Working with the design team and working in collaboration with the Brand Director and other senior members, external suppliers, and internal departments to deliver quality fabrics and wallcoverings to be launched into the international market.
If you believe you have the skills and experience that match this role please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in the role. In addition, to support your application, we would also require you to submit recent examples of your work. Please send these directly email@example.com
Romo Textile Designer - Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Full time, Permanent, Kirkby-in-Ashfield
Salary dependent on experience
Are you an experienced textile designer looking for a new opportunity to work in a market leading textile business?
An exciting opportunity to work for Romo, a leading textile & wallcovering brand at The Romo Group is currently open. We are looking for an experienced Textile Designer with exceptional talent and creativity to join our family run business. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and busy design studio working alongside a team of designers on a variety of tasks.
Family run since 1902, The Romo Group specialises in the supply of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings to both the domestic and contract markets. Romo is the company's signature brand with a style defined by lively, contemporary prints, decorative weaves and imaginative wallcoverings. For more details on our brand please visit: www.romo.com
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Actively researching into trends and colours
- Creating original designs for a variety of applications
- Collaborating with colleagues focusing on colouring and design development
- Liaising with suppliers to provide feedback on trials and developments throughout the design process
- Visiting the printers to help oversee production
To be successful in this role The Romo Group are seeking candidates who are highly creative and innovative. Candidates must be educated to a degree level in textile design. They will possess exceptional drawing and design skills with a strong knowledge and previous experience of CAD, and will have an excellent sense of colour and a good understanding of printing and weaving techniques. Proven experience in the textile industry is essential.
Candidates will also need to demonstrate the ability to work well as part of a team, have flexibility with their work approach and demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills.
If you believe you have the skills and experience that match this role please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in the role. In addition, to support your application, we would also require you to submit recent examples of your work. Please send these directly to firstname.lastname@example.org