Click on a job to view the full job specification
Senior Lab Technician - Full time, Permanent, Sutton-in-Ashfield
Are you an experienced Lab Technician looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy problem solving using your technical skills to investigate and source a resolution?
An exciting opportunity is available for a successful Lab Technician to join our Quality Control department. With quality at the heart of our ethos, your role will involve taking a hands-on approach to testing fabrics and researching solutions. You will have previous experience working with textiles with a creative and flexible approach to your work. You will be proactive with the ability to lead and engage a team and will have excellent communication, numeracy, research and reporting skills.
- To lead and motivate the team to ensure appropriate internal tests are completed in a timely manner
- To organise appropriate external tests and ensuring all reports are received
- To organise due diligence tests to ensure ongoing compliance with British or European FR standards
- To organise and confirm all tests undertaken internally are comparative to UKAS accredited test results
- To carry out quality control inspections where necessary
- To contact suppliers regarding quality issues
- To organise inspections of new incoming stock to ensure this complies to master samples
- To ensure accurate and detailed records of all routine laboratory testing
- To research, understand and report any changes in British, European and American standards
- To research and obtain licences on appropriate environmental standards such as REACH, OKE TEX and ECO Labels, keeping updated records where appropriate, for UK, European and US standards.
- To research and offer solutions to the brands regarding quality improvements
- To report to all brands regarding quality issues
- To ensure high level of communication with all brands, attend pre-launch meetings helping to ensure product launch is accurate and needs are met regarding testing, inspection and information.
To be successful in this role we are seeking experienced Lab Technicians, who are confident with the ability to think outside of the box when needed and will demonstrate a solution driven, detail orientated and analytical attitude. You will be organised with experience of working in a fast paced and pressured environment to tight deadlines and will demonstrate a responsible attitude to health and safety.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered for this role, please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. Please send these directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of
Customer Services Administrator - Sutton-in-Ashfield
Permanent, Full Time, Sutton-in-Ashfield
Are you an experienced Customer Services Administrator looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy problem solving using your listening and communication skills to investigate and influence a resolution?
An exciting opportunity is available for a successful administrator to join our busy customer services department. With customers at the heart of our business, your role will involve taking a hands-on approach to resolving customer queries and complaints working in collaboration with our internal quality control and warehouse departments. You will be confident and clear in both your written and verbal correspondence providing regular updates to customers on their complaint and will have a calm and positive attitude when involved in difficult conversations. You will also provide administration support to our field-based sales representatives, managing new enquiries and orders.
To be successful in this role we are seeking experienced customer services administrators, who are confident on the telephone, and have either previously worked in a complaints role or have experience of working within a textiles business. You will have excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside of the box when needed and will demonstrate a proactive, detail orientated and flexible attitude. You will be IT competent and comfortable using email, Microsoft Word, Excel and bespoke internal systems. You will be organised with experience of working in a fast paced and pressured environment to tight deadlines and will enjoy the challenges involved in customer complaints.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered for this role, please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. Please send these directly to email@example.com for the attention of the Customer Services Manager.
Production and Costing Administrator - Sutton-in-Ashfield
Full time, Permanent
Sutton-in-Ashfield, with travel to other sites as necessary
Are you an experienced Costing Administrator looking for a new opportunity to work in a market leading, family-run business?
The Romo Group specialises in the supply of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings to both the domestic and contract markets. There are currently 6 design houses operating within The Romo Group, each with its own unique style. For more details on The Romo Group, please visit: www.romo.com.
We are currently seeking a Production and Costing Administrator to join our busy PatCo department. The role will involve:
- Developing and maintaining accurate costings for Pattern Book production
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors
- Supporting Pattern Book production queries
- Accurate completion of dockets, checking and ordering of supplies, frames and print
- Working closely with our Management Accounts department to ensure jobs are coded correctly onto the Ceequel and Opera systems
- Monitoring and reporting on costs
- Providing operational reports and updates
- Providing analytical support to leadership team meetings
- Updating the Ceequel system
- Maintaining accurate filing (physical and online)
To be successful in this role we are seeking candidates who are analytical, self-motivated and proactive, with a meticulous attention to detail and a passion for continuous improvement. You will be able to work effectively on your own and as part of a team. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be comfortable with change and delivering under pressure.
You will need good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, with exceptional Excel skills and strong mathematical skills. We are looking for experience of bookkeeping and a qualification in accounting and/or previous experience of working within a costing position.
You will need to be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills with a proven ability to plan and prioritise workload. You will have strong communication skills and the ability to adapt your communication style. You will also need to be able to quickly learn and understand bespoke system solutions and manufacturing processes.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered for this role, please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 21st April 2021.
Sales Representative - Orange County and San Diego, CA - USA
Join our dynamic team of Sales Associates and become the face of one of the most reputable companies in luxury textile design today. You will be a driving force in developing our presence in Orange County, San Diego. As the ultimate ambassador of the Romo brand, you are deeply passionate about all aspects of the design profession and model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service.
If you are eager to join a future-ready, successful, and hip organization, that combines the nonchalance of tech start-ups, with the foundations of a well-established, 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may well be your next home! We offer extremely competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K.
What will you do?
- Assist the local A&D community in sourcing fabrics and wallcoverings from our vast product portfolio, for their specific design projects.
- Schedule regular product presentations to introduce our latest collections. We typically have 4 to 5 product launches per year.
- Manage customer libraries with a la carte sampling and/or other sales and marketing tools to build an optimal and easy to use product library.
- Set individual targets and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build key relationships within the design community.
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media, finding leads and become a prime designer resource.
- Meet or exceed a mutually agreed upon annual sales goal.
- Manage and log your sales calls in our CRM (customer relationship management) software.
- Generate a quarterly synopsis of your territory with updated goals for accounts that require extra monitoring.
- Display integrity and a relentless commitment to providing world class customer service.
- Report to higher management.
- Make a conscious effort to partake in industry events.
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude!
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
- Willing and able to travel on a daily basis
What's in it for you?
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Qualiﬁed candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
The ROMO Group
16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023