Showroom Sales Associate – Boston, MA - Boston, MA, USA
Showroom Sales Associate – Boston, MA
Join our dynamic team of Sales Associates and become the face of one of the most reputable companies in luxury textile design today. Our sales teams combine their passion for luxury design with product expertise, to assist our interior designer clients in finding exactly what they are looking for. As ambassadors of the Romo brand, they model the company’s values of integrity, originality and impeccable customer service.
If you are you are ready to join a future-ready, successful, and hip organization, that combines the nonchalance of a tech start-up, with the foundations of a well-established, 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may well be your next home! We offer extremely competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
What will you do?
- Work closely with our Interior Design clientele to promote suitable fabric and wallcovering solutions for a wide variety of design projects.
- Source product options and “schemes” requested by interior designers via email or phone.
- Manage all aspects of order entry, including quotes, reserves, sales order entry and order processing, along with any and all required follow up.
- Display integrity with an ever present commitment to providing the best possible Customer Service experience.
- Keep product merchandising up to date according to standardized company rotations.
- Maintain a fresh and desirable showroom aesthetic with frequently updated product displays.
- Manage our customer base and build key relationships within the local design community.
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media in order to create new leads and become a prime designer resource.
- Make a conscious effort to host and attend industry events.
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design, architecture and fashion
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
What's in it for you?
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on total employee satisfaction.
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Dental. Life and disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Qualiﬁed candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
Web Developer - Permanent, Full Time, Sutton-in-Ashfield
Mid Weight Web Developer with PHP experience. Permanent, Full time, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Remote
Join our in-house Web Development team and help us to shape the future development of our websites and inspire our customers around the world.
Our talented Web Developers combine their passion for creating inspiring websites with outstanding web development skills and creativity to develop websites for our Group, our six brands, and our employees.
If you are ready to join a forward-thinking and successful luxury fabric and wallcovering design house, which is also a well-established fifth generation family-owned business, then Romo may well be your next home!
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the Senior Web Developer and Marketing team to enhance the development and future direction of The Romo Group brand & corporate websites and provide support for all internal and external web-related functions.
- Write and develop website modules to expand and enhance website functionality to include:
- Specifying website module requirements
- Collaborating with the Marketing department to create graphic designs including the conversion of graphic designs into working web code
- Testing code and writing automated tests
- Deploying code using Git
- Enhancing, maintaining, and bug-fixing existing website modules
- Write code through a variety of methods including web API’s and bash scripting to interface with internal systems and databases
- Propose new ideas for ways to continually improve and develop our website and our digital marketing practices
- Support with shaping our future web development through testing and evaluating new technologies and exploring innovative ways to improve internal systems
- A minimum of 3 years working as a developer
- An understanding of Ecommerce / Ecommerce platforms
- Proven ability to identify and develop a strong website through a responsive design and layout
- Confident working effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to program Object Oriented PHP Code using a framework such as Yii2 or similar.
- Ability to style pages using CSS3.
- Ability to create websites using Responsive Design techniques.
- Ability to create relational databases using MYSQL or similar
- Experience of using an ORM db access framework.
- Experience of using Git Source Control or similar,
- Experience of using Linux OS (Centos 7) or similar with an understanding of Linux command line usage and ability to bash scripting and conduct basic system maintenance
- Highly motivated and flexible with excellent communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic and fast paced environment, a friendly supportive culture, and a beautiful space to work!
- Remote & Hybrid working (dependant on location), with access to state-of-the-art offices and flexible hours
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Access to ongoing training and support
- Profit Share bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Optional 5 days unpaid holiday per year
- Pension: we match your contributions of 4% in your first 2 years, and we’ll match your contributions up to 8% after 2 years
- Generous Employee discount
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised canteen with gourmet menus, free tea, and fresh bean coffee
- Free parking
We are an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered for this role, please submit an up-to-date CV and covering letter. Please send these directly to email@example.com for the attention of the IT Manager.