Cliquer sur une annonce pour voir la description du poste
Sample Department Assistant - London
ROMO, a leading privately-ownedtextile and wallcoveringdesign house,is looking for an enthusiastic and proactiveSample Department Assistantto join our flagship showroom based at theDesign Centre Chelsea Harbour, London on a part-time basis covering two to three days per week (Thursday and Friday necessary).
Family run since 1902, The Romo Group specialises in the supply offurnishing fabrics and wallcoveringsto both the domestic and contract markets. There are currently6 design housesoperating within The Romo Group, each with its own unique style. For more details about the company and our brands please visit:www.romo.com.
The Sample Department Assistant will work within the showroom team to ensure the showroom runssmoothlyandefficiently. Whilstmaintaining high standards of organisation, you will be expected tosupport with the day to dayrunning of the showroom sample department. The successful candidate should befriendly, proactive and helpful with a keen interest in textiles and the interiors industry. Previous experience is preferable but not essential.
- Preparing sample packs for customers
- Ensuring the sample library is kept up to date on a daily basis
- Dealing with customer enquiries and sample orders efficiently and promptly
- Supporting and assisting colleagues, helping clients where necessary
- Support with the day to day running of the Showroom, ensuring it is well presented at all times
- Being knowledgeable and familiar with products, being able to offer an effective and accurate answer to customer questions
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, with outstanding English language, written and spoken
- Active interest in interior design or textiles with a creative eye
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise
- Good attention for detail
- A proactive team worker with a flexible attitude and the ability to use one’s initiative
- A friendly and welcoming approach with outstanding customer service skills
- IT competent with the ability to use Microsoft Office: Word & Excel
- Previous experience in a similar role/ the interiors industry is desirable but not essential
- The successful candidate will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, will be well presented and enjoy working as a member of a busy, proactive team.
Salary dependant on experience
If you believe you have the relevant skills that match our role,please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role.Please email these email@example.com the attention of the Showroom Manager.