KDC5100/01 Southbank Cushion GoldUnderground Cushions
- The moquette design featured on this cushion was commissioned for a fleet of London Transport Green Line coaches after World War II. It was also used on a small fleet of Private Hire coaches used to run tours to and from the iconic Festival of Britain at London's Southbank in 1951.
- After Care
- Southbank design from the Underground collection
- 43cm x 43cm / 17” x 17”.
- Feather pad (not supplied to all markets)
- Actual cushion appearance may differ from product images shown. Cushion panels are cut at random from the fabric.
- Find your nearest stockist >
Note: Due to variations in computer screens, we cannot guarantee that colours shown here are truly representative of our products. Prior to purchasing we recommend that you order a sample, available through your local supplier.