KDC5098/05 Marylebone Cushion Neon OrangeUnderground Cushions
- Developed in the late 1930s, the moquette design featured on this cushion was first used on a new batch of RT-Type London buses. This model was the forerunner of nearly 7,000 buses of its type which dominated the streets of London in the 1950s and 1960s.
- After Care
- Marylebone design from the Underground collection
- 43cm x 43cm / 17” x 17”.
- Feather pad (not supplied to all markets)
- Actual cushion appearance may differ from product images shown. Cushion panels are cut at random from the fabric.
- Find your nearest stockist >
Note: Due to variations in computer screens, we cannot guarantee that colours shown here are truly representative of our products. Prior to purchasing we recommend that you order a sample, available through your local supplier.