KDC5097/07 District Cushion KingfisherUnderground Cushions
- The moquette design featured on this cushion was created by the prolific Architect and Designer Misha Black in the 1970s. It was first introduced on the London Underground's District line and fast became a subconscious icon of the city.
- After Care
- District design from the Underground collection
- 43cm x 43cm / 17” x 17”.
- Feather pad (not supplied to all markets)
- Actual cushion appearance may differ from product images shown. Cushion panels are cut at random from the fabric.
- Find your nearest stockist >
Note: Due to variations in computer screens, we cannot guarantee that colours shown here are truly representative of our products. Prior to purchasing we recommend that you order a sample, available through your local supplier.