Export Sales Manager – Soft Furnishing Fabrics and Accessories
Export Sales (Eastern Europe, Middle East, Far East and Austral Asia)
- Develop sales within world export markets through account management, market analysis and strategy development.
- Develop relationships with existing distributors and select new distribution partners.
- Present the company's fabric collections and provide sales training to overseas agents/distributors, their sales staff and their customers.
- Visit overseas clients together with the local rep, introduce them to the company and its collections, sell the benefits and address any client concerns.
- During overseas visits assess the local market, highlighting any strengths or weaknesses and identify opportunities and threats in sales, marketing and product development.
- Provide feedback to the Sales Director, Chief Executive and Design Teams.
- Develop the ‘prestige’ image of the company and its brands within our export markets.
Due to the size of the region within which the role operates you will be required to travel 50% of the time. In order to successfully facilitate change, when you are in the UK and not travelling internationally, you will be based at head office, Nottinghamshire.
Who We Are Looking For:
- A proven track record in sales with potential to grow within the business
- An affinity for textiles, fashion and design
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A proactive approach and ability to build relationships both internally and externally, at all levels within the business.
About The Romo Group
A world leading Textile Editor with 6 prestige brands and sales of over £65 million exporting to 70 countries worldwide. The market covered within this role is currently expanding at 20% / annum and this rate of expansion is expected to continue.
For further information contact Emma Cairns, email@example.com