Showroom Sales & Marketing Executive – Zinc Textile
Part of The Romo Group, Zinc Textile, an original and cutting edge brand of luxury fabrics, wallcoverings and trimmings, requires an experienced and proactive Showroom Sales Executive to work in our stunning flagship showroom. Opened in March 2012, Zinc Textile’s first stand alone showroom is situated at Chelsea Wharf (a short walk from The Romo Group showroom at the Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour). With a strong, urban look, in keeping with Chelsea Wharf's industrial origins, the showroom houses Zinc's ever growing collections of inspiring modern fabrics, wallcoverings, trimmings and iconic pieces of 1970's furniture. Our clients include Interior Designers, Decorators, Contract Specifiers, Furniture Manufacturers and end Consumers alike.
This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active and sales-focused person to join a small yet dynamic team, working for an exciting brand within this successful, family run company.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a Textiles or Interiors showroom and would preferably come with an existing network of high-end clients & industry contacts. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the showroom with a primary focus on improving footfall and increasing showroom sales. You will also be involved in the marketing of the Zinc brand, including being responsible for updating Zinc’s website and social media content.
- Ensure the showroom & all product displays are beautifully presented at all times.
- Develop & maintain positive working relationships with existing trade customers.
- Be particularly proactive in forging relationships with potential new clients to improve footfall numbers.
- Use own initiative to improve current sales targets.
- Initiate & organise in-showroom events to develop customer & press relations.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service are offered at all times to both interior designers and end clients alike, dealing promptly & efficiently with all customer queries.
- Entering sales orders & reserves on our computerized order processing system.
- Be responsible for managing sample stocks & re-ordering systems.
- Be responsible for organising all showroom refits for each new product launch, liaising with designers to ensure displays are installed in time for any showroom events.
- Organise & oversee any ongoing showroom maintenance.
- Work alongside existing marketing team to help develop & improve Zinc’s marketing efforts.
- Assist in production of marketing material required for each new product launch.
- Be responsible for updating website & social media content.
- A flexible, pro-active approach with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- High end customer service with a proven sales record
- The ability to focus on driving sales & establishing new trade relationships
- Excellent administration, communication & organisation skills
- Friendly, confident & outgoing personality
- A passion for textiles and interior design
- An understanding and interest in social media and other forms of marketing
- A creative eye for display, with good attention to detail
- A responsible, committed & energetic team player
- Fluent English (verbal & written)
- Computer literate
- At least 2 year's experience in the Textiles or Interior Design industry
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 5.30pm
Salary: Dependant on experience
To apply: please send CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org